Hello everyone !!! Today i am here with a new article on ” Digital Marketing – Role in Our Daily Life”.
So before getting started, First of all we all must know about the concept of Digital Marketing. Also we discuss here the role of Digital Marketing in our daily life.
What is Digital Marketing ?
Digital Marketing is the promotion of products or services by using digital technologies. For example, promotion of products and brands via the internet, social media, mobile phone and electronic billboards as well as via television and radio channels. Digital Marketing refers to the digitized content like text, graphics, audio and videos that are circulated over the internet. Digital Marketing is growing day by day and its campaigns are becoming more prevalent and efficient.
See Also : Top Best Hosting Services for New Bloggers
Why Digital Marketing is Important ?
- Most of the marketers believe that traditional marketing is no longer sufficient for their business and Digital Marketing can help their company to increase revenue.
- Many of companies had already integrated with Digital Marketing.
- It provides wider audience at a lower cost.
- It increase the Sales as compare to traditional marketing.
- Success rate is higher.
Types of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing types and how we can take advantage of it are explained below as :
1. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is simply a part of Digital Marketing and is related to the blogger or websites owner, who can make money by selling out the other people products on their websites or blogs. Best platform for this marketing is Amazon. Whenever you sell out some product of company you will get some commission based on the product value.
2. Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing consist of use of social media platforms to promote a product or services on your websites or blogs. With the help of social media you can send huge amount of traffic to your websites for the promotion of products and services. Platforms use are : Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
3. Content Marketing
Content Marketing is simply to give valuable and relevant information to your audience so that it will help to increase the awareness about the products or services. With the help of these information your user can directly engage with your products. This is very effective way of Digital Marketing.
4. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search engine optimization simply optimize your content or post so that it can appear on some search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.) at the top of search when searched for a specific keywords. It is directly related to content writing and social media marketing.
5. E-mail Marketing
E-mail marketing is the one of the most effective way of Digital Marketing to build a good relationship with your audience. By sending regular mail regarding your topics you can build trust. The best result is always came out with a great number of subscribers.
See Also : How to Write a SEO Friendly Blog Article
Challenges of Digital Marketing
A). Huge competition – Digital channels are comparatively cheap with traditional media and making them within reach of every business of every size is also cheap. As a result, it’s becoming a lot harder to capture consumers’ attention.
B). Large Data – Consumers leave behind a huge trail of data in digital channels. It’s extremely difficult to get a control on all that data, as well as find the right data within exploding data volumes that can help you make the right decisions.
C). Increase in Digital Channels – Consumers use multiple digital channels and a variety of devices that use different protocols, specifications and interfaces – and they interact with those devices in different ways and for different purposes.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
1. An advantage of Digital Marketing is that the reach is so high so that there are no limitations on the geographical reach it can have. This allows companies to become international and expand their customer reach to other countries other than the country from which it originates.
2. Another advantage is that Digital Marketing is easy to be measured allowing businesses to know that their marketing is making, whether it is working or not and the amount of activity and conversation that is involved.
3. The large amount of competing goods and services that are also using the same Digital Marketing strategies. For example, when someone searches for a specific product from a specific company online, if a similar company uses targeted advertising online then they can appear on the customer’s home page, allowing the customer to look at alternative options for a cheaper price or better quality of the same product or a quicker way of finding what they want online.
4. If you have a website, then your customers are only a few clicks away from completing a purchase from you. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call or go to a shop, Digital Marketing can be seamless and immediate.
5. Because of its lower cost Digital marketing campaign also can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
Disadvantages of Digital Marketing
Some companies can be portrayed by customers negatively as some consumers lack trust online due to the amount of advertising that appears on websites and social media that can be considered frauds. This can affect their image and reputation and make them out to look like a dishonest brand.
3 Keys of Sucess in Digital Marketing
- Respond and initiate dynamic customer interactions.
- Extract value from big data to make better and faster decisions.
- Manage complex customer relationships across a variety of channels like both digital and traditional method.
Thank You, Any question regarding this article please comment in the comment box given below.
Find me on Youtube : Jhavinder Thakur